Thursday, December 30, 2010

No Matter How Far You Have Gone From Me.....Poem by Sanish Cherian

No Matter How Far You Have Gone From Me.....

So sure that my words will reach,
I write to the person whom you were
and are no more.

You withdrew from existence
To merge in the wider universe
And become
the past, present and future of time.

I witnessed
the long and hard way you climbed to the
dream.
Now, I witness how well you built the bridge
between existence and eternity.

Your existence
Was a hymn to life’s glory.
It blew my sails to life’s distant horizons
And powered my wings to
the furthest dimensions of imagination.

Your glorious embrace of eternity
Showed me how truly death
is an extension of life.

Be pleased.
You made me clearly discern
between life & survival.
I am pleased.
You are there
more than ever

Will Love You Always No Matter How Far You Have Gone From Me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment